If you know me at all, you know that I’m really random about when I get inspired to actually do things, such that I jump from project to project all the time. The other day I got inspired to revive my project to do an iRiff of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, which in turn led me to get some better recording gear, which in turn inspired me to get back into podcasting. This first new episode is a recap of what I’ve been up to in terms of my own game design and translation projects. There’s quite a bit to cover. I started using Audacity (which is quite good), and didn’t feel like messing around trying to get the music in this time around, so for better or for worse this episode is an hour of just my voice.
Yaruki Zero Podcast #19 (62 minutes, 16 seconds)
- Golden Sky Stories (And since I recorded this the Tenra Bansho Zero Kickstarter began and took off like a rocket!)
- Magical Burst (3rd Draft)
- Dragon World (Dragon World Hack v0.1)
- Raspberry Heaven (Practice Test)
- Some Ideas: Beyond Otaku Dreams and Divine Machine
- Channel A (and Cards Against Humanity)
- I Want to be an Awesome Robot (Studio UFO)
- Future Podcasts
Very awesome caricature of Ewen courtesy of the talented C. Ellis.