Much like Episode 7, this time around I briefly talk about a number of different topics, notably Nechronica (Ryo Kamiya’s forthcoming game), A-Kon (an anime con I’ll be attending as a guest of honor), Neko Machi (the webcomic I write for), and Adventures of the Space Patrol (a game I’m working on).
- Nechronica: The Long, Long Epilogue is a forthcoming game by Maid RPG designer Ryo Kamiya.
- I wrote a book called Open Anime for Battlefield Press
- Malcolm Harris, creator of Witch Girls Adventures, will be there too.
- A collaboration with the awesome C. Ellis.
- Story Gamers: [“Webcomic Model”] How to use this for RPGs? and The state of webcomics and its similarity to indie games
- Jonathan Walton, Levi Kornlensen, and S. John Ross, game designers giving stuff away for free.
- Still grappling with issues of reincorporation, as discussed on Master Plan and then at great (excessive?) length on Theory From the Closet
- Other FATE Games: Spirit of the Century, Starblazer Adventures, Diaspora
- Partly inspired by the art of Shane Glines (especially this piece) and others.
Very awesome caricature of Ewen courtesy of the talented C. Ellis.