This is my first attempt at a podcast, basically a dry run at talking into a microphone. In this installment, I give a quick summary of my “career” as an RPG gamer, from playing Robotech back in the 7th grade up to the present, and a bit about what I’ve been working on.
- Palladium‘s Robotech RPG, the first RPG I played.
- Toon: The Cartoon Roleplaying Game, the first RPG I owned and GMed.
- World of Darkness stuff: Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade
- Thrash, my fighting game style martial arts RPG.
- Indie Games: octaNe, InSpectres, Run Robot Red, Enemy Gods
- Mascot-tan, a weird little game by yours truly.
- Epic games using Fudge, Truth & Justice, OVA: Open Versatile Anime
- Japanese RPGs that especially influenced me: Maid RPG, Yuuyake Koyake.
- Projects of mine: My Games, Raspberry Heaven, Slime Story
- Slime Story influences include 3:16, Mouse Guard, Meikyuu Kingdom, Primetime Adventures, In A Wicked Age, etc.